Black Diamond Oz Carabiner
Black Diamond Oz Carabiner. Black Diamond's lightest carabiner, engineered with an optimized geometry and the keylock benefits of BD's Hoodwire technology.
Designed with an optimized shape and the snag-free benefits of our HoodWire Technology, the 1-ounce, hot-forged Black Diamond Oz is still the best way to lighten your rack. A patent-pending stainless steel wire hood brings keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners without losing the lightweight and anti-freezing benefits. And thanks to the Oz's new geometry, it holds strong as the lightest carabiner in BD's line.
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design for snag-free keylock functionality
- Same size and clip-ability as the Neutrino, but 8 grams lighter
- Does not freeze up in alpine conditions
- Available in individual colors
- Model: 210139
- Weight : 28 g (1 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 20 kN (4,496 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 22 mm (0.86 in)