Black Diamond Nitron Quickdraw - Not Available
Our premier full keylock quickdraw for snag-free clipping and cleaning, the Black Diamond Nitron Quickdraw features two 100% hot-forged Nitron carabiners and a lightweight, durable 14 mm Dynex™ dogbone.
Ergonomic, hot-forged gates make for easy clipping on either the bolt or rope end, and the keylock noses eliminate the hassle when cleaning steep routes. We also included a Straitjacket dogbone insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged Nitron straight-gate carabiner on top and hot-forged Nitron bentgate on bottom
- Dual keylock noses ease clipping and cleaning
- Hot-forged gates with sculpted ribs are ergonomic and easy to use
- 14 mm Dynex dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented
- Weight: 99 g
- Closed Gate Strength: [Top] 25 kN, 5620 lbf; [Bottom] 24 kN, 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: [Top] 8 kN, 1798 lbf; [Bottom] 8 kN, 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: [Top] 8 kN, 1798 lbf; [Bottom] 8 kN, 1798 lbf
- Dogbone/Runner Strength: 22 kN, 4946 lbf
- Gate Opening: [Top] 22 mm, 0.86 in; [Bottom] 25 mm, 1.0 in