Black Diamond Neve Crampons - Pair
Black Diamond Neve Crampons. A lightweight 10-point aluminum crampon for snow climbing, the Black Diamond Neve pushes the envelope in fast-paced performance and minimal weight. From long glacier approaches to ski mountaineering, the Neve's aggressive design keeps you moving quickly and confidently over steep, snowy terrain.
Designed for moderate snow climbing while approaching alpine rock routes or ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features aluminum wire bails for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair: 576 g, 1 lb 4 oz
- Size: One size fits 36-46
- Materials: Aluminum alloy