Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons - Pair (Pro or Clip)
Black Diamond Cyborg is a high-end crampon for ice and mixed climbing -- now with a lighter-weight, re-engineered design using stainless steel. From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes in the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampon is our high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon.
Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg's versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The Cyborg's light and durable stainless steel design won't rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and is lighter weight
- Redesigned, low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points -- both with redesigned geometry
- Pro version is for technical boots (with a toe welt)
- Clip version is for boots without a toe welt
- Includdes dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair: 1.12 kg; 2 lb 7.5 oz
- Size: One size fits 36-46
- Materials: Stainless Steel