Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles - Not Available
Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles. Built for deep winter trailbreaking or gear-laden alpine approaches, the Alpine Carbon Z-Pole combines three-section compactibility with a light, stiff, four-season construction.
When lightweight, durable utility is paramount, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z delivers 100% carbon construction combined with a three-section foldable shaft for quick storage and speed-cone deployment for on-the-move extension. Whether on a deep-winter mission or high-alpine alpine reconnaissance, the four-season construction and natural cork grip provide robust support.
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Flex Tech Tips allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- 60 mm Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
- Series : Alpine
- Weight Per Pair : [100 cm] 485 g (1 lb 1 oz) | [110 cm] 495 g (1 lb 1 oz) | [120 cm] 505 g (1 lb 2 oz) | [130 cm] 515 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Usable Length : [100 cm] 100 cm (39 in) | [110 cm] 110 cm (43 in) | [120 cm] 120 cm (47 in) | [130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
- Collapsed Length : [100 cm] 35 cm (13 in) | [110 cm] 38 cm (15 in) | [120 cm] 42 cm (16 in) | [130 cm] 45 cm (17 in)