Big Agnes Van Camp SL2 Tent - Not Available
Big Agnes Van Camp SL2 Tent. A superlight, easy to pitch tent that does it all. With a roomy, box shape that offers tons of head room and a colorful mesh/nylon design, steep walls, and two doors/two vestibules, the Van Camp SL tents will keep you just as happy on trail as they will at any festival or campground.
- Camp in comfort and style whether on the road, on the trail, or in a campground
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Pole architecture with wide cross pole creates a boxy interior with great livable space
- Steep walls create more usable floor space, while double doors allow for easy entry and exit
- Colored mesh and nylon provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- Color-coding simplifies tent pitching
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 6 interior mesh pockets & 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fits the Wall, Large Wall & Large Trapezoid gear lofts - sold separately
- Trail Weight 4lb 7oz
- Packed Weight 5lb 2oz
- Footprint Weight 7oz
- Fast Fly Weight 3lb 5oz
- Packed Size 5.5"x19.5"
- Floor Area 28sq ft
- Vestibule Area 9sq ft
- Head Height 41"
- Foot Height 20"