Big Agnes Tufly SL2+ Tent
Big Agnes Tufly SL2+ Tent. A shelter for any adventurer who wants the best of the best in features, material, and construction, the Tufly SL2+ has been expertly designed by the women of Big Agnes - a seasoned bunch of backpackers, skiers, mountain bikers and adventurers. Steep side wall architecture, two doors/two vestibules, easy pitch, and an oversized 2 person size are just a few of the bomber features of this superlight tent.
- Project Tufly Defined: Several years back Big Agnes asked staff members from various department to collaborate on a future backpacking tent. The idea was to capture the features, architecture, storage and creature comforts that they most wanted in a tent. After a few attempts we unveil the Tufly SL2+ as their final offering. The fact that this group was made up a women from the staff makes the story even cooler. With decades of combined experience skiing, rafting, mountain biking and adventuring under their belts, the weren't creating a 'women's tent', but designing a shelter for any adventurer who wants the best of the best in features, materials and construction.
- *** A portion of the sales of this tent will be donated to SheJumps, a non-profit organization whose mission is to increase the participation of women & girls in outdoor activities. Learn more at shejumps.org
- Steep side wall architecture and symmetrical cross pole placement offers generous shoulder room and head height without adding weight
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical design is easy and intuitive to pitch
- Vertical wall vestibule creates exceptional dry storage space
- Featuring two vestibule door options; one single zip door and one double zip door designed to be set up as a awning using trekking poles
- Purposefully placed nylon and mesh offer privacy and great star gazing
- Storage pockets for days and a media pocket perfectly placed for tablet viewing
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Two fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly is nylon rip-stop and floor is polyester rip-stop
- Fly has a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor has a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCís)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 6 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 12 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits the Trapazoid gear loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight 4lb 3oz
- Packed Weight 4lb 12oz
- Footprint Weight 7oz
- Fast Fly Weight 3lb 3oz
- Packed Size 6"x22"
- Floor Area 32sq ft
- Vestibule Area 12 / 12sq ft
- Head Height 43"
- Foot Height 32"