Big Agnes Onyx UL Tarp
Big Agnes Onyx UL Tarp. With more options than a Swiss Army knife, this is the go-to tarp for the thru-hiker, minimalist, or ultralight connoisseur. Barely weighing more than your key chain, this easy to use tarp can be set up in multiple configurations. The Onyx can be tied over a hammock, pitched over a sleeping bag, erected over a kitchen snow pit, or used as an emergency rain shelter over your raft and can be stowed away in the smallest of spaces.
- The ultimate in lightweight, minimalist versatility
- Designed using the lightest high tenacity fabric on the market
- Plethora of guy-out points create multiple configuration options allowing for optimal coverage in any location
- Included strut pole can be inserted into laser-cut Hypalon tabs in center of tarp for increased head room
- Strut pole can also be used in place of a trekking pole along edge of tarp
- 72 sq ft is the approximate floor area based on the dimensions of the tarp when fla
- Tarp is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole
- 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- 4 additional 48” guylines included
- Stuff sack with a pole sleeve pocket for easy storage
- Trekking poles not included
- Trail Weight 10oz
- Packed Weight 14oz
- Fast Fly Weight 8oz
- Packed Size 3"X14.5"
- Floor Area 72sq ft
- Vestibule Area sq ftsq ft
- Head Height 3"