Big Agnes Happy Hooligan UL2 Tent - Not Available
Big Agnes Happy Hooligan UL2 Tent. When it comes to backpacking, Big Agnes is known as the Mother of Comfort and the Happy Hooligan is a truly comfortable option in the ultralight backpacking category in both function, design, and affordability. The two door/two vestibule design, lightweight mesh body, and easy to pitch design make this tent a great option for backcountry travelers who don't want to compromise on a few comforts while sleeping in the dirt.
- Ultra light two door, two vestibule back packing tent
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- All mesh body is great for star gazing and ventilation
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCís)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Trail Weight 3lb 2oz
- Packed Weight 3lb 9oz
- Footprint Weight 7oz
- Fast Fly Weight 2lb 9oz
- Packed Size 4"X21"
- Floor Area 29sq ft
- Vestibule Area 9sq ft
- Head Height 40"
- Foot Height 28"