Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 Tent (2014)
Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 Tent. Big Agnes makes the Copper Spur tents a risk-free investment: full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters that are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep vertical walls make long trips with a partner or two comfortable. There’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be easy like Sunday morning.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Four interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Trail Weight 2lb 13oz
- Packed Weight 3lb 2oz
- Footprint Weight 5oz
- Fast Fly Weight 2lb 1oz
- Packed Size 5.5" x 17.5"
- Floor Area 29sq ft
- Vestibule Area 9sq ft
- Head Height 42"
- Foot Height 22"