Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent - Not Available
Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent. A new spin off of the classic Big House, the Big House 4 tows the line between backpacking and car camping. An even easier to use “kid proof” door that falls in once unzipped, and more stash pockets for ample storage prove the Big House improved on an already good thing. A Big House 4 is big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin’ mountain bikers. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind.
- High volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space
- Two large, smooth opening doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Quick Stash on front door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Side wall pockets sized for iPads
- Gear loft loops galore
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Fly and floor are polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester, coated polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 10 interior mesh pockets, 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Tent stuff sack included
- Optional extra large vestibule - sold separately
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Fits the square gear loft - sold separately
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Corner Bar - sold separately
- Trail Weight 8lb 4oz
- Packed Weight 8lb 14oz
- Footprint Weight 14oz
- Packed Size 7"x23.5"
- Floor Area 56sq ft
- Head Height 60"