Big Agnes AXL Air Sleeping Pad - Not Available
Big Agnes AXL Air Sleeping Pad. Simply put, this is the most comfortable and lightest ultralight warm weather pad you can put in your pack. Designed with gram counters, thru hikers, and technical gear junkies in mind, the AXL Air combines a high tenacity propriety nylon rip-stop shell with internal minimalist construction that maximizes every ounce's stability and comfort. With larger outer tubes this pad keeps you cradled on top, while the built-in advanced heat reflective technology helps to maintain an optimal temperature while you sleep. Save room and weight in your pack for other backcountry essentials, since you won't even know the AXL Air is in there.
AXL Air and Insulated AXL Air Pad from Big Agnes on Vimeo.
- Ultralight, compact, warm-weather pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Internal construction minimizes weight and packed size while providing maximum stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
- Ultralight proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon
- Nylon has unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count to increase fabric tear strength by 25% and decrease material weight
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- Low-profile, single port, two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Insert top of valve into silicone flap for quick deflation or use the micro-release button for subtle adjustments
- Reg Mummy: 20" x 72" | 9.6 oz (272 g)
- Wide Reg: 25" x 72" | 13.0 oz (396 g)