ARC'TERYX Osanna Coat (Women's)
ARC'TERYX Osanna Coat. Designed to move freely through urban environments, the Osanna pairs the windproof, water resistant, breathable performance of GORE THERMIUM with Coreloft synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth. This cocoon coat closes with snaps to keep the drafts out. An insulated adjustable hood adds warmth and protection.
- Water resistant
- Fully seam sealed
- Overlapped center front closes with snaps to block drafts
- Insulated, adjustable hood
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts
- Full seat coverage
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Webbing hanger loop
- Materials: N6p GORE THERMIUM | Coreloft 14 (14 g/m2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 1% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. | Teprine 1% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd2, 42gm2 . This strong, lightweight 2D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Weight: 645g
- Fit: Regular Fit, Above knee length, Center back length: 88 cm / 35 in
- Model: 21769