ARC'TERYX Durant Coat (Women's)
ARC'TERYX Durant Coat. A refined hooded coat for cool, wet days, the Durant combines waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX performance with Coreloft synthetic insulation for lightweight, low profile warmth. An insulated StormHood adds protection. Designed to move freely through the urban landscape, the Durantís lines are clean and sophisticated. Articulated patterning and a back vent enhance mobility and improve fit, and the two-way zipper adds ventilation and the freedom to sit and walk comfortably.
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Fully taped construction for bulk-free seams
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Insulated StormHood
- Tall collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Two-way separating front zip
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Rear vent improves comfort and ease of stride
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. It is not recommended to keep items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Webbing hanger loop
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Materials: N7p GORE-TEX 2L | Coreloft 6 (6 g/m2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 1% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Weight: 555g
- Fit: Regular Fit, Thigh length, Center back length: 86 cm / 34 in
- Model: 18156