ARC'TERYX Carrier Duffle 50 - Not Available
ARCTERYX Carrier Duffle. Lightweight, highly water resistant, mid-size 49 liter duffle bag with removable, adjustable webbing shoulder straps.
Gear duffle bags are convenient and practical. Extremely lightweight and durable, Carrier Duffles make for easy packing and transportation; they are highly water resistant, easy to clean, and can be carried over the shoulder or as a backpack (50 & 100).
Built using Advanced Composite Construction (AC˛), the bags have taped seams that prevent leakage and feature N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop fabric that has a white coated interior that helps illuminate the duffle's contents. Adjustable shoulder straps and grab handles on all four sides make them easy to grab and go.
Optimal size for mid-length trips, the highly water resistant, versatile 50 litre duffle offers serious durability with surprisingly lightweight materials. The NC400r-AC(2) nylon 6 ripstop is coated inside and out, creating an air impermeable, waterproof fabric. Seams are taped, and the WaterTight™ zipper has a storm flap for added protection from the elements. The interior coating is white to reflect light and enhance visibility. Removable shoulder straps allow it to be carried as a pack.
Arc'teryx puts the same materials and craftsmanship into their duffels as they put into their finest alpine packs. The fabrics, in this case the hardwearing, ultralight, highly water repellant NC400r-AC(2), are carefully selected for purpose and function. Construction is meticulous, right down to the streamlined 15mm waterproof seam tape and the legendary WaterTight™ zipper.
Body: N400r-AC˛ nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped to prevent leaking.
Shoulder straps: 500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU is used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. Hypercell foam has the benefit of being an open cell polyurethane foam that provides stability and comfort.
Sizing & Buying Tips: Need help? Check out our handy Buying Guide. Click here.
- Weatherproof construction
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC˛) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Two adjustable, padded webbing shoulder straps can be configured to carry as a backpack or as a courier bag. Straps can be removed for transport.
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
- Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
- WaterTight™ main zipper
- Weight: 0.54 kg / 19 oz
- Volume: 49 L / 2990 cu in
- Fabrics: N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop