ARC'TERYX Camosun Parka (Men's)
ARC'TERYX Camosun Parka. At times the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable,weather protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses an N150p-x GORE-TEX 2L fabric outer that has a soft hand, supple feel and still delivers longwearing performance. All seams are taped for maximum waterproofness. The Coreloft insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
The Camosun is a modern, refined parka streamlined for urban environments. To accommodate diverse situations, the hood may be easily removed to create a crisp, clean look at the collar. The point of attachment is designed so that when the hood is removed, thereís almost no sign it was ever there. Freedom of movement comes from articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms. The hem falls to the upper thigh for effective protection without excessive bulk. The Camosunís hand pockets have discreet hidden zippers, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
Efficiency breeds performance, so Arcíteryx leverages their Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Down Composite Mapping effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Contour Composite and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removable insulated Coreloft hood
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. It is not recommended to keep items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Webbing hanger loop
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Materials: N15p-x GORE-TEX fabric with 2L Paclite technology | Coreloft 1 (1 g/m2 ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 1% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. | Coreloft 14 (14 g/m2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 1% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. | 750 fill European goose down
- Weight: 1,015g
- Fit: Trim fit, Thigh length, Center back length: 80 cm / 31.5 in
- Model: 16110